Friday 25 March 2011

A Great Week


Well What an exciting week we have had. Tuesday I picked up my much needed new car. Then I found out that I had made the Final 10 of the Langtry Manor Business Woman awards. I am so thrilled to be shortlisted and very much looking forward to the voting starting on April 1st. The mother with the most votes wins. I am up against some great woman/ mothers so to get this far has been a great achievement. I started www.smallfurryhotel.com some 4 years ago and have build it up from nothing. I wanted a business that I would love doing and would be able to be a mum at home too. Small Furry Hotel has aloud me to do this. I love my little business and all the opportunities it has opened up for me. Honestly if you are sitting there considering setting up a business go for it. There is so much help out there to help you succeed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment