Sunday 20 February 2011

Famous for a day - well a bit!!!! - Self image

Well what a week. Small Furry hotel made it in the Bournemouth Echo I'm really pleased with the article and i have had some great feedback. When I first started my own business I wasn't comfortable with generating media attention, but as time goes by and I meet new people I am finding it easier. Also it wasn't that long ago that I was highly critical of photos of myself. A few things have made me change my thinking on sharing photos of myself. 1. Naturally I looked better at 19 than I do now, but at 19 I was also highly critical. So I'm not going to become better looking the older I get!!! 2. My younger sister has 1000's of photos on facebook, she will always have them to look back on. If I never have photos taken I think I will regret it in the future - what will I have to show my Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren. So I have come round to the idea of more photos being taken and not too critical of them as I am who I am after all. Some other great news this week. My eldest daughter has been short listed for the Shaun Mc Alpine award. So we are all off to crufts in March. I will be going on the Friday to see the Bearded Collies and shop. Then the whole family will go on the Sunday and our dog. Holly was short listed last year click here for her story Some people have very negative views about cruft, we see it as a international celebration of dogs. I will meet up with friends from all over the UK who share my love of the Bearded Collie. I will also meet my dogs relations as well. My dog loved crufts last year she came round all the stand and taste tested all the dog treats. Crufts isn't just about showing and breeding there is all sorts of dog activities being demonstrated. Those that love running and have a dog should look up Cani X. Those considering buying a dog should visit Discover Dogs, many people give up their time to sit on the stands and tell all the visitors about the breed they love. I loved the Komodor, wouldn't want one but great to admire.
The video is My little girl last Mothers Day, she is at the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment