Monday 21 February 2011

First Day of the holiday - survived


Well as we all know it's half term this week. I have quite a few animals in the Small Furry hotel, but I don't have dog training in the holiday ( helps with the home - work - life balance).

SO up at 8am feed the horses, back home and feed the dogs and rabbits. Then breakfast for me. Then it's time for the big clean out all the furries stay in today as it is just too wet.

Once finished in the garden we pop down to Christchurch to visit the bank and have a mooch round the market. I also completed a mystery shopper assignment, can't say too much as it wouldn't be a mystery. girls bought lots of sweets and biscuits, well it is the holidays!!

We then come home and have some lunch, after two cups of tea I syke myself up enough to call the vet and pay my horses bill.

Then time to walk the dogs. Not a simple task with long haired dogs and lots of mud. So we opted for a place with lots of water. Husband left me the small car a clio so I could only squeeze 3 bearded collies and a Dalmatian in, the old dogs stayed in today. Dog and girls enjoyed the water in equal amounts.

Stoped to feed the horses on the way back, then home in time for a rabbit and guinea pig to be picked up.

3 smelly dogs in the conservatory so all bathed and then some house work done before husband home. He came home and back out to poo pick horses and give them some haylage.

Get home and feed all the gang again whilst hubby cooks dinner for us.

Once I have finish an ironing pile that resembles Mt Everest it will be a glass of wine for me time.

Hope your day went well

No comments:

Post a Comment