Sunday 3 April 2011

Easter Whoop whoop


Very excited today is the start on the Easter hols for my youngest. It's great using a private nursery that is part of an independent school. You get a great pre school but you don't have to pay the fees during the holidays when your eldest is off from school. We have made a huge saving that way.

Anyway where was I? Today is the start of the Easter explosion of the Small Furry Hotel, by Sunday we will be fully booked with squeakers and buns. I love it when my hotel is full.

I also like having my girls home to help me as there will be lots of work to do. My girls are great at giving out the veg at 11.00am, cleaning and filling water bottles etc. The downside is we can't go away but I love the fact than when I am at my busiest in work it's actually the greatest fun with my girls in the garden.

As you know I also do dog training at www.k9tac.co.uk this week is the last week of the 6 week course so everyone will be taking their progress test. good luck to all of them. We then have a week off from training and the start of a new course from the 18th

Hate to go on but only a week of this. Would you mind voting for me in the Langtry Manor Business Awards Here I would love to win it's a great boost for and Mum/business owner.

Off now have a great day.






No comments:

Post a Comment