Friday 22 April 2011

Virus




Well I have managed to suffer with both sorts over the holidays. My computer gave up last week and had to go to the shop and I was told we had 500 viruses. Since then I appear to have caught one of the viruses and I have been feeling pretty grotty. I am on the mend but feel tired more than usual and have had some sinus pain. I have tried a few things to make it better and a trip to the beach has helped no end. I got to catch up with a friend and the children had a ball.

We are so lucky to have such lovely beaches just a mile or so away, the girls have had a great time in the sea.

The Small Furry Hotel was busy last week but it is a lot quieter this weekend. Last Saturday we raised £200 for waggy Tails rescue at the small furry show. It was lovely to see adults and children alike taking pride in their pets.

Our next show is a Dog show May 2nd for the Bransgore Funday.

We have also had all our bouncy castles up including our adult size castle, as we have a few hires coming up over the next few weeks. I even had a little bounce on it myself. I can see why children get worn out on them - great fun.

Well the holidays started off with a bit of tension between me an my eldest. Not sure if it was excitement of the holidays or tiredness from late nights. But as we are nearing the end of the holidays I will miss them both when they return to school.














No comments:

Post a Comment