Tuesday 5 April 2011

Rainy Days - Would you trust Aunt Mable???




Well where has the sun gone? A bit of a dreary day today but I managed to get a lot done in the house. If it's dry and sunny I find it really difficult to stay in doors. When it rains I do my jobs but don't potter round the garden and up the field for hours.

Well today I was very interested in "Come Outside" on Cbeebies. Did you see it? Auntie Mable was looking after a friends Rabbit and left the cage open. The rabbit disappeared but was found in the dogs bed!!! Well that has now sparked my reasons to use a professional Small animal boarder
Campaign.

Asking aunt Mable isn't always the best option if you want to relax on holiday knowing your pet is in safe hands. The best compliment I get is "Madeleine I didn't worry at all". I know what it is like to be on holiday worrying about your pet, you end up with big phone bills and never really relax on that well deserved holiday. When booking your holiday remember to book your pets holiday then. If you are at all worried about the borders service and facilities ask to view before you book. We are very proud of our service and facilities so are always happy to show off. We also offer hotel updates on Facebook for people to see how their per is getting on www.facebook.com/smallfurryhotel

My youngest and I did lots of reading today you can't beat the old classics like Cinderella.

Straight from school we were off to buy my eldest new shoes as she pulled the sole off the last pair!! Are Clark's making them like they used to. Aren't they meant to be like Fisherprice was? Indestructible!!??

Just has a very interesting email from the BBC they are looking for high maintenance teenage girls, mine haven't quite got there yet but a friend of mine has one so I hope to see him on the show!!! If you have a high maintenance daughter let me know and I will pass on your details.



















No comments:

Post a Comment